John Ikechukwu Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, is a Nigerian actor and comedian, he was born on the 17th of October 1961. John Okafor is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comedian characters. His humorous way of acting is often characterized by stupidity, hilarious, imbecility, and a sharp disconnection from his way of life.
He is from Nkanu West L.G.A Enugu state. After his primary school education in 1974, john Okafor moved to Sapele in Delta state to stay with his brother, after his father’s died. In Sapele, he did menial jobs so he could make ends meet and sponsor himself to school and support his family, he then worked as a hairstylist and then ventured into photography and also worked in a company that produces crates. After he finished secondary school he was given admission into the College of Education, Yola, but withdrew due to financial difficulties. He later went to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) as soon as he was financially able.
Emmanuella Net worth, Age, Cars, Biography
John Okafor Net Worth 2022, Age, Biography, & Cars
|Real name||John Ikechukwu Okafor|
|Date of birth||17 October 1961|
|Country of Origin||Federal Republic of Nigeria|
|State of Origin||Nkanu West, Enugu State|
|Source of wealth||Actor, endorsement|
|Net worth||₦1.6 Billion|
|Wife||Stella Maris Okafor|
Atiku Abubakar Net Worth, Biography & Cars
John Okafor has acted in over 200 movies including Mr.Ibu (2004), Mr.Ibu in London(2004), Police Recruit (2003), 9 Wives (2005), Ibu in Prison (2006) and Keziah (2007). All of these movies were watched widely across Nigeria.
John Okafor has worked in Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS), While he was there, he was a member of the cast in the soap opera Ogbu Anyanwu and Kwere Kira. Also, he was once a martial artist. He practiced Shotokan Karate for 16 years and got a black belt in 1983. John Okafor is also a member of the Karate Federation of Nigeria. According to him, he was the first instructor who taught Karate in federal government colleges in Nigeria. John Okafor used to be a trader, he collaborated with some of his friends. They bought fairly used shoes, shirts, medical equipment, and other utensils from Niger and sold them in Nigeria
John Okafor is currently married to Stella Maris Okafor an actress and a model. What happened to be his hobbies are driving, cracking jokes, playing draft and watching football, and he said he and his wife do a lot of those together sometimes. He currently has 4 children.
Mr Ibu movies
- Agony, 1998
- Vuga, 2000
- Police Recruit, 2003
- Nicodemus, 2003
- Ngozi: Abeg Marry Us, 2003
- Naomi, 2003
- Informant, 2003
- Fresh Pain, 2003
- Civil War, 2003
- Bullet, 2003
- Unbreakable, 2004
- Mr Ibu in London, 2004
- Mr Ibu, 2004
- James & John, 2004
- Dollars from Germany, 2004
- The Councillor, 2005
- Joshua, 2005
- Common Sense, 2005
- Circles of Live, 2005
- 9 Wives, 2005
- The Return of Mama-G, 2006
- The Journalist, 2006
- Sweet Mama, 2006
- Store Keeper, 2006
- Recharge Card, 2006
- Over Heat, 2006
- Men on the Run, 2006
- Four Forty, 2006
- Final Surrender, 2006
- Dear Mama, 2006
John Okafor Awards And Recognition
- John Okafor has received some awards in his career so far, which include.
- He has been awarded as the Best Comedian by the Governor of Enugu State.
- He was also awarded as the best comedian by Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- He was given Best Movie Actor of the Year, Peace Ambassadors of Nigeria, 2014
- He was given the Award of Excellence, Magic Lens Africa Film Academy in 2016.
John Okafor Net Worth
According to online sources, John Okafor is worth ₦1.6 Billion. He is one of the most popular Nigerian and richest actors in Nigeria Nollywood, also he was endorsements deals with Merrybet and Gotv in 2014.
John Okafor Cars
The vehicle is marked by extraordinary craftsmanship, sending a message of purpose and prestige. It has been said that the car cost mr Ibu around N28million.
It is capable of a muscled momentum and tenacious handling, styled to aggressive perfection. Expressive and dominant from every angle, the BMW X6 sports a wide stance, horizontal contours, and standard Adaptive Full LED Headlights.
It is equipped with a TwinPower Turbo engine – available as an inline 6-cylinder or a powerful V-8 .
- MSRP: From N28million
- Horsepower: 335 to 523 hp
- Dimensions: 195″ L x 79″ W x 66″ H
- MPG: Up to 21 city / 26 highway
- Engine: 3.0 L 6-cylinder, 4.4 L V8
Mercedes-Benz C Class 2015
The front seats of the car are quite supportive and relatively smooth, but the rear seats are a bit confined in both models. This means that the head and leg-room are minimal. The car cost mr Ibu up to N14million.
- 2.0-liter I-4 cylinder engine (higher trim – 4.0-liter V-8)
- 4-door sedan
- C-Class sedan and the coupe can accommodate 5 and 4 passengers respectively
- 4 trim levels are available (with 13 configurations)
- 241 hp – 503 hp (lowest trim – highest trim)
Check cheap Mercedes-Benz C Class for sale
Lexus LX 570
This is the most expensive car in his garage, it cost him up to N31.2million. The Lexus 570 is just as big on the inside as it looks on the outside, allowing the desired room in the interior. Therefore the design of the third-row reduces the cargo room and makes it a little difficult for entry . It has the following features.
- 4-door SUV
- 383-hp, 5.7-liter V-8
- 1 trim level is available (with 1 configuration)
- Can carry 8 passengers
- Power-folding third-row seats with high-quality upholstery
- First and second-row seats are highly comfortable as well
Check cheap Lexus LX 570 for sale
The car is worth N18.4million. Most Benz looks great and the GLE isn’t an exception. The safety technology and infotainment features are top notch, with a deluxe and spacious cabin, it has the following
- Four-door mid-size SUV.
- 201-hp, 2.1-liter I-4 diesel (Higher trims feature 302-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 and 329-hp, 3.0-liter V-6).
- 1 trim level is available (with 6 configurations)
- Carry 5 passengers.
- Power-adjustable front seats.
- Second-row seats allow more legroom and are also power-adjustable.
The post John Okafor Net Worth, Biography, & Cars in 2022 appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.
Leave a Comment